We just announced that we’re expecting a baby this summer, which means that we will be taking a leave of absence for the summer and early fall. We are so excited to announce that we will be offering Mini Branding Sessions for the LAST TIME in 2021 on June 12th and 13th from 9-5 p.m. at Studio 918!
We only have a limited amount of spots available and the price will never be this low again, so now’s the time to book your branded photography session!
Also, for a limited time we will be offering a free guide to prepping your shot and props list for your photoshoot!
Why You Need Branding Photos:
- Elevates your brand and makes it more relatable
- Increases engagement
- Adds value to your brand
- Increase visibility
- Increase sales
- Creates brand consistency
- Your customers are visual
- It’s important to show behind the scenes and show your process
Where You Will Use the photos:
- Social Media
- Promotional headshot for speaking events or podcast interviews
- Email Newsletters
- Marketing materials for clients
- Press & Media Kit
Five Types of Photographs Every Entrepreneur Needs:
Capture your personality, build a personal connection, and establish trust with your audience. Unlike cold, impersonal headshots, these images are vibrant and relatable and showcase you looking at and engaging with the camera just as you would in person.
Lifestyle photos are a great way to inject more of your personality into your shoot. This is where props and location come into play to help create a “set” if you like. Lifestyle photography is all about invoking emotion from your audience. These images should be aspirational, inspiring, and full of personality.
In-Action or Behind the Scenes
Let your audience have a peek behind the curtain and see how the magic is made. Behind the scenes, images are crucial to help your potential clients understand what you actually do day-to-day. Build trust by showing your clients that you’re an expert.
Branded Stock Photos
Everyone forgets about this one and ] end up using generic stock photography used by thousands of businesses already. Plan ahead so that you have an archive of personalized stock images at your disposal.
Negative Space Photos
Images with negative space are crucial for content. You want to have a selection of photos where you can easily overlay legible text without having to open up Photoshoot and work some magic.
Who is This For:
- Creatives, graphic designers, and professionals with online portfolios
- Authors and artists
- Life and career coaches
- Hair and make-up professionals
- Event planners
- Fitness experts, nutritionists & personal trainers
- Real estate professionals/Realtors
- Boutiques owners
- Flower shops
- Interior Designers
- Small businesses with more to show than head shots
- Etsy Shop Owners
- And so many more!
When and Where:
June 12th and 13th, 9 to 5 p.m. at Studio 918
Book and Pay for Your Session:
Contract and potential shot/prop list will be sent to your email 24 hours after booking
What You Will Receive:
- 45-Minute Session
- 25 Edited Images
- 2 Months of Social Media Content
- 2 Outfit Changes
- All photos taken indoor and outdoor at @studio918.co
- Potential shot list and props list provided
- Online gallery delivered 2-3 weeks after session
- Available via email for questions prior to photoshoot